Monday 5 January 2015

What does the Younique Investment mean to you?


What does the cost of the Younique Investment mean to you?

On January 3, 2015, I did a survey and asked, "If $119CAN/$99USD is the cost of the Younique business/makeup kit, what do you think your TOTAL savings is for the product and business received?"

The answers to choose from were:

a) $119CAN/$99USD
b) $254CAN/$216USD
c) Priceless

Thank you everyone for taking the time to answer this question!

I personally believe the total savings is priceless! The sky is the limit when it comes to being your own boss and running a business. If you are putting a price or an amount to it, you are already limiting yourself. In the game of life, we all receive a set of variables and limitations in the field of play. We can either focus on the lack thereof or empower ourselves to create better realities with the pieces we play the game with.  

When I was little and running on the race track at school, I always stopped and waited for all the other kids so we could run together even though I knew (and everybody else knew) that I could run much faster than all of them! I pretended to run slowly so I could "wait" for everyone else who couldn't run as fast as I could! If my friend was sad I pretended to be unhappy. I could go on and on about all the ways I have limited myself, my whole life, by "waiting" for people. And the only thing that I've ever received in return is people thinking that they are faster than me, people thinking that they can make me feel bad about myself just because I let them and people thinking that I have to do whatever they say I should do. Every girl always said "Cinderella is a perfect example to be" or "I just want to be like Barbie" but I have learned that Cinderella and Barbie can go f$%* themselves [excuse my French], I'm not waiting for anybody, anymore! I'm going to run as fast as I can, fly as high as I can, I am going to soar and if you want, you can come with me! But I'm not waiting for anyone, ANYMORE. I want to soar with the eagles, because chickens cannot fly!

You are the limit to yourself - raise yourself over it.
xoxo
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment