Thursday 15 January 2015

She Turned Her Cant's Into Cans & Dreams Into Plans

:::TAKE CONTROL THURSDAY:::

“Once upon a time, an ambitious woman entered a successful store with a reputation for beautiful, top quality, natural based skin care products. She walked right up to the owner and said, “Sir, I am very impressed with your establishment. I’d like to come on board and build a career here. I can promise you I’ll work hard and I’ll do a great job. In return, all I ask for is the following:

• First, I’d like 20-30% profit on everything I sell.
• Also, if I bring in and train new sales people, I think I deserve monthly residuals of everything they sell.
• Now, when I do well, I expect lots of praise and recognition – not to mention free products, specials awards and gifts – Oh yes, and dream vacations to exotic locations, all expense paid, of course.
• By the way, I’m afraid I’m not in the 9-to-5 scene. I’ll want to set my own schedule and work when it suits me best.
• Also, I like the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company and have constant rises in direct proportion to the effort and time I put into my work here.
• I don’t ever want to be told there’s no room in the budget.
• And, of course, my family ALWAYS comes first.
• I want to take vacation days whenever I want, or sick days as I need, without ever having to request permission.
OK, I think that’s about it. So, when can I start?”
After the storeowner recovered from shock, he roared with laughter, “Lady, you can’t be serious! You’re living in a dream world. You’ll never find an opportunity like that – ANYWHERE! But if you do, come back and get me because I want to work with you!”

Then she smiled and handed him her Younique Blitz Card and said to him, "Let me show you how Younique can help you live your dream."

Text 647-200-0406 or "JOIN" at www.lashmob.ca
Turn Your Cant's Into Cans & Dreams Into Plans.

Take control of your future.
xoxo
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment