Saturday 3 January 2015

A New Year Brings A New YOU!

I sit back and reminisce. Monday (Jan 5) will be only 4 short months with Younique, and yet I've accomplished SOO much! No word of a lie, I read this quote below when I started my business. If you know me I was in a very tough spot in my life.


I found out about Younique through my sponsor, Kelly Melko Stukas, who has been my second mom for over the past 20 years. I grew up with her daughter, Brittany and have been best friends since JK. [OK, now I'm aging myself!!]  She kept raving about the mascara, something I had never tried at the time. I JOINED YOUNIQUE WITHOUT HESITATION. I took that leap of faith and I HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK.

Not only does Younique have an amazing natural based product line but the company is more amazing as a whole. The co-founders/owners Melanie Maxfield Huscroft and Derek Maxfield are as genuine as they get. They built this company to Empower, Uplift and Validate presenters and that is exactly what Younique does. I have never met more committed and empowered people in my life, then with Younique. We are a FAMILY and that's the best part. Family of Y Sisters. I have met quite a few presenters personally and are now friends for life. That in itself is incredible and priceless to me.

I completely lost myself in a career that was stressful and a huge commitment. I am a workaholic but lost my love for working large companies. I always knew I wanted to work for myself but could not pull the trigger on what I wanted to do... I was scared to start over BUT isn't that what we are all scared of??? Starting over?!? I finally made a decision, yes it was scary but with hard work and commitment... turned out to be the best decision of my life, second to having my pride and joy, my son, Logan lol

YOUNIQUE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE COMPLETELY IN JUST A FEW SHORT MONTHS!

Do you know someone who is always on social media, loves makeup and wants to be debt free? Well that person can start TODAY!! If you REFER someone to me and they join, you will get $50 worth of FREE product.

Get paid to help women feel and look beautiful. Have you heard of Younique's Fiber Lashes? YES we go through over 15,000 sets a day!!

✔FREE website...
✔No Monthly Fees
✔No Autoships


Start your own online part time (or full time) business for a one time investment of $119 and receive your very own personal coach and this FREE makeup kit as a thank you!


Make a change now, you deserve the best!
JOIN or TEXT "debt free" to 1-647-200-0406 or e-mail

xoxo
Ang.

No comments:

Post a Comment