Thursday 8 January 2015

I Will Be Somebody...

Some of you probably don't think I have time, that I am constantly on the go, I'm always on my phone, I don't have as many friends as you or maybe I live a very "isolated" life...whatever it is, I want you to know I am living the life I want, working for what I truly believe in and sacrificing in some areas to get what I want. I've never been happier!! [Ok...don't laugh]
 
Can anyone guess who my motivator in life might be?? He sure as hell keeps me going as hard as I do each and every day. That is my son, Logan. He is my superhero, pride and joy, my mini me - my everything. He will grow up knowing how hard I worked for him, but most importantly, I am showing him what it takes to be successful, responsible & independent. 

As yourself honestly if you have worked as hard as you need to be successful. What sacrifices have you endured? Can you write them on one hand? If you can, you aren't sacrificing enough. I am here to tell you it sure as hell been worth every sacrifice I have made. Make 2015 your year to shine!!!

Like they say, "If you do what is easy, your life will be hard. If you do what is hard your life will be easy." Bottom line is...NOBODY said life was easy, but they did say hard work pays off. You'll see one day #IWillBeSomebody

Take 5 minutes to watch this video.

xoxo
Ang


No comments:

Post a Comment