Thursday 15 January 2015

Younique’s BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer Review (BB Cream)

 


What girl doesn’t want to shorten her beauty routine, especially in the morning, right? You wash your face, apply moisturizer, primer, treat any blemishes, and all of that happens before you even put on your makeup! What if you could shorten the steps?


BB Creams

BB creams (short for beauty balms or blemish balms) are all the rage and have been for some time now! It’s the perfect hybrid for makeup and skincare all in one! As with all makeup and skin care, finding the right BB cream for you can be a challenge. You don’t want one that’s too heavy. Or too sheer. Or cakey. Or one that doesn’t provide the right coverage you need. You want the perfect balance of moisturizer, SPF, skin treatment, and foundation in one tube.

When BB creams first came out, I admit that I was a bit nervous to try one. I have really sensitive skin and was nervous that some of the ingredients that help with acne might irritate my skin, causing me to break out in a huge and painful rash. (It has happened before, I might add.) I was also skeptical of one beauty product that promised to do it all. One product. It seemed a little too good to be true kind of thing.

The issue with my face is that I have a lot of redness, tend to break out with acne (which have left nice scars [blemishes] on my face) and this is one of the main reasons I wanted to try BB cream… to even out my skin tone and cover up a little of the redness & scars.


BB Cream – My Review and Results

I heard great things about Younique's BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer.  When I tried it out, I was very happy with the results. I washed my face in the morning, put on the o’ so silky Glorious Face and Eye Primer, and then applied a thin layer of the BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer on my bare face. The redness & scars were immediately reduced. I felt like my skin tone was balanced.

What I liked best about Younique’s BB FlawlessComplexion Enhancer is that it’s lightweight. I never felt like my face had too much makeup on or that it was heavy on my face. Since I never wear anything more than powder and moisturizer, I wanted to keep the same lightness that I was used to wearing and Younique’s BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer
produced that for sure.

Some of the best features of the BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer is that there is a built-in SPF and tinted moisturizer. I am very conscious of protecting my skin from the sun’s harmful rays and the SPF gave me the reassurance that I would be protected with a tinted glow. Apply this all-in-one moisturizer, treatment and foundation as a single step cream to immediately balance the skin, correct it's completion and protect it's youthful appearance. This multitasking cream perfects, protects and works beautifully as a light weight foundation on it's own. It provides a flawless appearance and fights shine to give a natural looking matte finish. Consider it your skin's new best friend. But wait what do we do first before we apply this!! We prime with Glorious!

All in all, I am impressed with it and like that it does so many things in one step. It cuts my morning routine in half, which is awesome and makes me have to rush around less. Who doesn’t want that?! My face feels protected and youthful still, while minimizing the redness, scars and giving me a natural look. I’m sold on Younique’s BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer and would recommend it to everyone! You won’t be disappointed!

ORDER Younique’s BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer By
CLICKING HERE


Here is one of our Younique Presenters! Get her look! We are MUCH more than mascara!

✔BB cream in Bisque
✔Pressed Powder foundation in Taffeta
✔Seductive blush
✔Sexy, confident and Infatuated eye pigments
✔Pouty lip liner
✔Loveable lipgloss
✔Proper eye liner
✔Proper also on eyebrows
 















No comments:

Post a Comment