Wednesday 3 December 2014

Younique Products Review

Laurie from Emily’s Reviews shared her impressions of Younique cosmetics.


"Now I see what all of my friends were all talking about! Younique cosmetics are easy to apply. The colors all work well together. Each and every time you apply your cosmetics, you look as though a professional has applied them for you."
"What I love the most about Younique cosmetics is that they feel nice and light while I am wearing them. I also appreciate that they have lasting results; hours after application, you can still see the beautiful colors and they are in the same spot I put them in."

Do you agree with her review? What do you love the most about Younique Products?

I would love to hear your feedback and reviews for same too! Please e-mail me or contact me through FaceBook.

xo Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment