Tuesday 9 December 2014

November Goal Accomplished: I Reached Pink In Younique!

When I first joined Younique, a Presenter said something along the lines of “be prepared to work just about for free for the first 4-6 months”. Now, not to sound arrogant, but I figured she had to be talking to everyone else because that couldn’t be true for me. I was going to knock my Younique business off its socks right from the get go. After all, Younique is the first company that I’ve ever wanted to join and succeed in. Nope, it was true for me too.

Well, fast-forward and it’s been about three (3) months that I’ve been in Younique. I’ve personally sponsored just under 10 people. I talk to people every single day and am constantly building a funnel of people to talk to in the future because maybe the timing isn’t right for them right now - but I know in the New Year when debts want to be paid, it will be :) **positive thinking, right!**

In the month of November, just shy of my three (3) month mark, I went from White Status to Yellow Status (scored a permanent pay raise) and then a week later got my Fast Start (Yellow) - yes, Younique paid me a $300CAN Y-Cash Bonus for this accomplishment! And guess what? I just advanced to the level pink. Finally. Pink!! Yay! Go me! [this is my past cheerleading excitement coming out].


I admit, I thought it would be easier. I just thought everyone would fall in love with Younique, like I did, and that they would want to become a part of it. And that’s been true with a lot of people. My family and friends have really supported me and I couldn’t be more thankful for that.

But I thought it would be faster. I admit there were days when I was discouraged, but I kept at it. I kept contacting people about having parties and did what I could to get my name out. I kept posting on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter because I’m not one to give up. It is the almighty LEO in me! And you know what? That’s the key. That’s what makes the leaders out there. It’s the ones that just keep going without giving up.

Success doesn’t come overnight, despite how awesome that would be. You have to stick with it and keep making forward progress, even during the times when it seems like nothing is working or when it gets tough. It’s a journey and while I know there’s a long way to go, I’m enjoying every minute of it. You better believe I’m thrilled when Payquicker notifies me that money got deposited into my account (after only 3 hours of a sale of the 3D fiber lashes or other product!).

While I’m not where I want to be with Younique just yet, I’m excited about how things are picking up. Remember, I started this business without having any direct selling experience - I come from the legal field for pete sakes! And now I have people growing their own Younique businesses on my team, which is amazing. I’m working with such great women and have made so many new friends because of Younique. I’m so excited to work this business daily because I never know who I’ll meet or what I will learn.

And you know why I want it so much?

Because there are a lot of families out there struggling right now. I want to help them pay a bill, a car note, their mortgage, or even to retire their significant other… and to do all of this by selling makeup! How crazy is that! I want to take my son on an amazing vacation. I want to help rescue all of the poor little animals that just want love. I want to never have to worry about money again. There are so many reasons why I want it so much. My journey may not be your journey, but we all have dreams so let's work together to make them a reality!


My Younique Business Is Now Growing Every Single Day! But I’ve learned that it takes time and patience is a virtue, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment