Friday 13 March 2015

What is your "WHY"?

My name is Ang Marshall and I am a Paralegal by trade, Law Clerk by night and I am MOST PROUD to say I am now a Network Marketing Leader.

I wasn’t looking to change careers or multi task multiple careers at once, but Younique found me, and like they say things happen for a reason.

I heard about this amazing little mascara biz people were talking about so I had to try it. I LOVED it! It made my teeny, super blonde little lashes longer in seconds. I was hooked. I was also tired of bleaching my pillow cases from Proactiv so I gave their natural based face wash a try...Yup, I think I keep 3 Illuminate Cleansers always on hand so I never run out!

I saw you could join for $119 and make money from selling it. I loved the product so I knew I could share it with my friends and family but obviously didn't have the time to build a business. I already had two (2) legal jobs on the go and always on the "single mom" run  ... I would say to myself, "I read legal contracts...I can't "sell" stuff", but would reflect deeper in thought and think a couple extra hundred dollars a month wouldn't hurt.

There's this WHY in my life who I always want to do better for ... I can't just settle for a mediocre life for him or myself... my son never had or has fear... for heaven sakes he fought 78.5 hours to come into this world, and to top it off had a brain operation when he was 4, two days after his 4th birthday in 2009. He has fought, seen and been through more crazy stuff than many people do not face in their lifetime....he has smiled through the hardest of times. Why can't I face my fears to make a better living for us, more importantly him.

The best part is, because of this WHY, I'm 6 months into owning my own business and have a growing team of successful women and men, with an increasing income that I DETERMINE. The few extra hundred dollars I was hoping for a month grew into something I could never imagine. I never understood that network marketing was a "Better Way", but I do now! These pictures below remind me EVERYDAY of MY WHY :) - everything I do, I do it for my son.

 
I LOVE YOU LOGAN!!

 
Always smiling, even though after an 8 hour brain operation.

 
November 12, 2009 - SickKids - Chiari Malformation Level 2 Brain Operation

 
My WHY is a fighter like his Mommy.

Hand in hand, Logan is on this crazy life changing lash journey with me. My biggest supporter in my life.


If you love makeup and social media let’s chat and help you start the change of your life.
PM me, Text “Interested” to 1-647-200-0406 or email amarshall143@gmail.com.

xoxo
Ang
 
Pink Exclusive Leader at Younique
"Friends Don't Let Friends Have Lil' Lashes"
Tel: 1 (647) 200-0406 [Text or Call]

:::Follow Me:::
Instagram: @Royal_Beauty_Lashmob
Twitter: younique_by_ang



No comments:

Post a Comment